Sheffield’s private landlords have been awarded at an event organised by Sheffield City Council. The event was held to celebrate the achievements of landlords in the area as part of the Council’s efforts to promote good standards in the industry.
The main award on the night was handed to Peter Turkington, Manager of PC Properties for Best Letting Agent and Landlord of the Year. Other awards handed out included the Outstanding Customer Service Award won by Capland Properties, the Small Landlord Award awarded to Andrew and Nikki Bishop and the Outstanding New Development Award which went to Fresh Student Living.
Money from the sponsors, Milestone Insurance, Airco, ARLA, Lupton Fawcett Law, Sheffield Hallam Student’s Union, University of Sheffield Student’s Union and Symon Donovovan Properties was also donated to Roundabout and Support Dogs, two local charities in the community. The full list of award winners were:
- Outstanding Customer Service Award – Capland Properties
- Landlord Working in Difficult Circumstances Award – Elaine Flynn
- The Extra Mile Award – Kate Quail and Edmund Cross
- Small Landlord Award – Andrew and Nikki Bishop
- Outstanding New Development Award – Fresh Student Living – Sharman Court
- Strategic Partnership Award – Diwan Properties Limited
- Snug Landlords: Traditional Housing Award – Symon Donovan
- Snug Landlords: Purpose Built Housing Award – Pinnacles
- Letting Agent of the Year Award – PC Properties
- Private Landlord of the Year Award – Peter Turkington – PC Properties